What our Customers say...

Mold Remediation Testimonials

"We had a musty smell coming from the kitchen and didn't know what was causing it. A friend of mine suggested we might have a mold issue and to call SERVPRO. The technician came in and within five minutes found a water leak and mold behind our kitchen cabinets. They remediated the mold problem and we couldn't be more happy with their service and attention to detail. They even used the pictures of our moldy kitchen on their websites before and after section. Thank you Chad Baker and your crews for making this HUGE problem go away."

Last month I called SERVPRO of Indianapolis West to do a mold inspection. Not only did they remove all the mold, they also advised me of the cause and fixed that problem too.

Now I don't have to worry, my attic is mold-free and it won't return because they addressed the root of the problem. I feel like they cared about me enough to not just clean the mold but to ensure it doesn't reappear down the road. Thank you so much for caring and going the extra mile for my family's home.

We learned the hard way to not ignore mold growth. Before we knew it, what started out as a small spot spread over the entire house! We called SERVPRO of Indianapolis West, thinking they'd have to come out replace the siding. They cleaned the mold off in a day. The siding looks like new--but it isn't. Great Job!

When I found the mold growing in my crawlspace, I really didn't know what to do.  I'm glad I called SERVPRO of Indianapolis West because they handled the whole remediation process from beginning to end with great care and professionalism.  Now the mold is gone and my house is clean and safe again. Thanks!

Great Job! They took the time to answer all my questions and did great work. I will use them again if the need arises in the future.

I had mold in my attic and called these gentlemen to remove it for me. They were professional, prompt and polite. They knew just what procedures to follow in order to do the job safely and effectively. The mold is now gone and I feel much better. I couldn't have asked for better service!